Salem UCC of Roherstown believes
that all people are created in God’s image
and thus are loved and blessed equally by God.
We are a warm, welcoming congregation of imperfect people who invite and welcome to participate fully in the life of this church persons of every gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,ability, race, nationality and social faith background, marital standing and family structure as we seek to grow together in a safe and nurturing community where we live out the belief that God is still speaking.
We strive to demonstrate in all ways that
“no matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here!”
As Followers of Christ, we are:
EMBRACING each other, neighbors and
ENGAGING service, worship and justice
EVOLVING spiritually, socially and individually
• We believe in God as the three in One: God the
Creator, God the Son, Jesus Christ and God the
• We believe that all are loved and accepted equally by God.
• We believe that each person is on a spiritual
• We believe that the persistent search for God
produces an authentic relationship with God
• We believe that all belong body and soul to our
Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
• We believe that all people are invited to join Christ
at Christ's table for the sacrament of
• We believe that God calls us to be servants in the
service of others and to be good stewards of the
• We believe in social justice for all.
• We are a people of possibility.
* We are a safe and nurturing community where
we live out the belief that God is still speaking!